Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms of trade of Ease and Grace Pty Ltd trading as Coffs Skydivers ABN 37 167 042 560, hereby referred to as Coffs Skydivers. Coffs Skydivers is the seller of all tandem skydives over Coffs Harbour, plus other various NSW locations, and other ancillary items, including but not limited to certificates, photographs, DVDs and merchandise. All dealings with Coffs Skydivers will be on these Terms of Trade unless otherwise agreed in writing with Coffs Skydivers.
Booking Fee / Deposits:
- You will be required to pay a deposit of $50 per person for Coffs Harbour, or $100 per person for other locations, at the time of booking.
- This deposit will be deducted from the cost of each person’s skydive with the balance due on the day of your jump.
- Deposits are non-refundable but are transferable. Deposits may be transferred to another person to represent their skydive deposit, however an individual’s $50 / $100 skydive booking deposit cannot be used to pay your balance or the balance of any other individual’s amount owing, whether skydiving alone or as part of a group.
- Failure to arrive at the ‘check-in’ time will result in loss of deposit.
- Failure to go through with your skydive will forfeit your jump, no refunds will be given.
- Australian Parachute Federation membership is included in all prices. No hidden fees or prices.
- Payments made over the phone, or at the premises, with a credit card will incur a small surcharge in alignment with bank charges.
- Online bookings incur a 2.5% per transaction fee.
General Booking Information:
- All bookings are given an ‘Arrival/Check in’ time. This is NOT a “skydive” time.
- We will endeavour to complete your tandem skydive within 2 hours of arrival, however, factors outside of our control can affect this.
- As safety is our main concern, factors such as wind, cloud, rain, thermal turbulence etc and other factors such as air traffic can affect the time it takes to complete your skydive activity.
- No alcohol or “recreational” drugs are to be taken for at least 8 hours prior to arrival.
- As aircraft are mechanical and periodically become unavailable, we reserve the right to change aircraft type without notice. On occasion, these aircraft changes and Air Traffic Control (ATC) may require Coffs Skydivers to change our required altitude and number of participants in a plane. Weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances may also require Coffs Skydivers to alter the altitude of the skydive.
- The minimum age for tandem skydiving is 12 years of age.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present on the day of their skydive to sign the indemnity form on their behalf.
- All persons are subject to a Tandem Master assessment and there is a weight restriction of 120kg for males and 110kg for females. Absolutely no exceptions.
- All persons over 95kg will incur a surcharge of $25 and those over 105kg will incur a surcharge of $50. Surcharge is payable on the day.
- Medical conditions which could affect your safety should be discussed with your doctor prior to your booking. Please advise us if you are taking prescription medication.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete an indemnity form that includes questions about your medical history.
Booking Changes / Cancellation Policy
- To change your booking to a different date and time, we require 24 hours notice otherwise your deposit(s) may be void.
- Skydiving is a weather based sport. We operate at the highest standards of safety and reserve the right to cancel any planned skydive due to unsafe conditions.
- Our Chief Instructor & Drop Zone Safety Officer assess the weather conditions each day and decide whether the conditions are safe to skydive in.
- If the weather is deemed unsafe for skydiving, we will reschedule your booking to a date & time that is convenient to you.
- If the weather is deemed unsafe for skydiving, or an unforeseen circumstance arises, we will reschedule your booking to a time & date that is convenient to you.
- By making a booking, you agree that in the event of your skydive being postponed we will reschedule you to another date that is convenient to you.
- If your jump is postponed, your deposit will remain valid for 12 months.
Discounts and Special Offers
- Discount coupons/vouchers are valid only for direct bookings with Coffs Skydivers.
- Only one discount or special offer can be applied to a purchase.
- Conditions apply to all discount and special offers.
Gift Vouchers Policy
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 3 years from the date of issue.
- Your gift voucher must be redeemed prior to the jump day by calling us to book in.
- It is the gift voucher holder’s responsibility to ensure the voucher is redeemed before the expiry date of their voucher.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- You can transfer you voucher to another person for a fee of $50 with consent from Coffs Skydivers management.
- If you forget to redeem your gift voucher, there are some options to extend the value of your gift voucher:
- If your gift voucher hasn’t expired, we can extend your gift voucher for an additional 3 months for a fee of $50.
- If your gift voucher is no more than 3 months out of date, we can extend your gift voucher for an additional 3 months for a fee of $75.
- Failure to arrive on your scheduled date and time will render your gift voucher invalid.
- All media purchased from or supplied by Coffs Skydivers remain copyright to Coffs Skydivers who own and retain the right to the footage and photographs. These may be used by Coffs Skydivers for company marketing and branding purposes.
- Should there be any technical issues relating to camera/ dubbing equipment, no warranties can be made against the individual skydive as the filming and skydive are two separate products.
- All media is supplied on a USB card unless otherwise requested. Your acceptance on the day of the media will be deemed as your approval of the media being in full working order. No refunds will be made available after your departure from our offices.
- Coffs Skydivers is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with any third party. We use this information to identify your booking and provide you with information to personalise your experience with Coffs Skydivers.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Once you tick to accept the Terms and Conditions on the online booking form, it is received by Coffs Skydivers and serves as authorization of your payment and acceptance of the terms and conditions stated. You also agree to further indemnify Coffs Skydivers, it’s associate companies, directors and associates against any risk or action related to your participation in your skydive.
We Are Moving Promotion – Win A Tandem Skydive
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 12 and above. Employees and their immediate families of Coffs Skydivers, their related corporate bodies and Agencies are not eligible to enter this Promotion (‘Eligible entrants’).
- The Promotion commences at 6 June 2019 and closes at 11.00am AEDT on 21 June 2019 (‘Promotion period’).
- To enter, eligible participants must during the Promotion period, in 25 words or less, tell us what would be different in your life after a tandem skydive with your adventure of a lifetime provider, Coffs Skydivers. Simply comment via our Facebook and Instagram social media posts.
- Eligible entrants can comment on either Facebook or Instagram posts during the Promotion period.
- The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Eligible entrants can only enter once.
- The winners will be the most creative entries received by the Promoter, which satisfy the eligibility requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Each entry received during the Promotion Period will be judged based on the creativity of the response.
- The Winners will be notified by a private message by no later than 1:00pm on 22 June 2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
- There is one prize for one person. The prize is a Tandem Skydive at Coffs Skydivers, valid until December 2019. A maximum total prize pool of $359.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize.
- Prize also includes terms and conditions of use. Please see https://coffsskydivers.com.au/terms/
- The minimum age for tandem skydiving is 12 years of age. All persons are subject to a Tandem Master assessment and there is a weight restriction of 95kg.
- The Promoter reserves the right to review entries in the event of any entrant not claiming any Prize. If any Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility within 4 weeks of the original decision, the Promoter will reserve the right to select the next best entry. The winner will be notified by a private message.
- The winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and Promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s. The winner will be announced on the Coffs Skydivers facebook page and will be contacted via direct message with instructions on how to redeem the competition prizes.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this Promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the Promoter collecting, using and disclosing their information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this promotion.
The Promoter: Coffs Skydivers, 65 Albany St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450. ABN: 37 167 042 560