Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms of trade of Ease and Grace Pty Ltd trading as Coffs Skydivers ABN 37 167 042 560, hereby referred to as Coffs Skydivers. Coffs Skydivers is the seller of all tandem skydives over Coffs Harbour, plus other various NSW locations, and other ancillary items, including but not limited to certificates, photographs, DVDs and merchandise. All dealings with Coffs Skydivers will be on these Terms of Trade unless otherwise agreed in writing with Coffs Skydivers.
Booking Fee / Deposits:
- You will be required to pay a deposit of $50 per person for Coffs Harbour, or $100 per person for other locations, at the time of booking.
- This deposit will be deducted from the cost of each person’s skydive with the balance due on the day of your jump.
- Deposits are non-refundable but are transferable. Deposits may be transferred to another person to represent their skydive deposit, however an individual’s $50 / $100 skydive booking deposit cannot be used to pay your balance or the balance of any other individual’s amount owing, whether skydiving alone or as part of a group.
- Failure to arrive at the ‘check-in’ time will result in loss of deposit.
- Failure to go through with your skydive will forfeit your jump, no refunds will be given.
- Australian Parachute Federation membership is included in all prices. No hidden fees or prices.
- Payments made over the phone, or at the premises, with a credit card will incur a small surcharge in alignment with bank charges.
- Online bookings incur a 2.5% per transaction fee.
General Booking Information:
- All bookings are given an ‘Arrival/Check in’ time. This is NOT a “skydive” time.
- We will endeavour to complete your tandem skydive within 2 hours of arrival, however, factors outside of our control can affect this.
- As safety is our main concern, factors such as wind, cloud, rain, thermal turbulence etc and other factors such as air traffic can affect the time it takes to complete your skydive activity.
- No alcohol or “recreational” drugs are to be taken for at least 8 hours prior to arrival.
- As aircraft are mechanical and periodically become unavailable, we reserve the right to change aircraft type without notice. On occasion, these aircraft changes and Air Traffic Control (ATC) may require Coffs Skydivers to change our required altitude and number of participants in a plane. Weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances may also require Coffs Skydivers to alter the altitude of the skydive.
- The minimum age for tandem skydiving is 12 years of age.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present on the day of their skydive to sign the indemnity form on their behalf.
- All persons are subject to a Tandem Master assessment and there is a weight restriction of 120kg for males and 110kg for females. Absolutely no exceptions.
- All persons over 95kg will incur a surcharge of $25 and those over 105kg will incur a surcharge of $50. Surcharge is payable on the day.
- Medical conditions which could affect your safety should be discussed with your doctor prior to your booking. Please advise us if you are taking prescription medication.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete an indemnity form that includes questions about your medical history.
Booking Changes / Cancellation Policy
- To change your booking to a different date and time, we require 24 hours notice otherwise your deposit(s) may be void.
- Skydiving is a weather based sport. We operate at the highest standards of safety and reserve the right to cancel any planned skydive due to unsafe conditions.
- Our Chief Instructor & Drop Zone Safety Officer assess the weather conditions each day and decide whether the conditions are safe to skydive in.
- If the weather is deemed unsafe for skydiving, we will reschedule your booking to a date & time that is convenient to you.
- If the weather is deemed unsafe for skydiving, or an unforeseen circumstance arises, we will reschedule your booking to a time & date that is convenient to you.
- By making a booking, you agree that in the event of your skydive being postponed we will reschedule you to another date that is convenient to you.
- If your jump is postponed, your deposit will remain valid for 12 months.
Discounts and Special Offers
- Discount coupons/vouchers are valid only for direct bookings with Coffs Skydivers.
- Only one discount or special offer can be applied to a purchase.
- Conditions apply to all discount and special offers.
Gift Vouchers Policy
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue.
- Your gift voucher must be redeemed prior to the jump day by calling us to book in.
- It is the gift voucher holder’s responsibility to ensure the voucher is redeemed before the expiry date of their voucher.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- You can transfer you voucher to another person for a fee of $50 with consent from Coffs Skydivers management.
- If you forget to redeem your gift voucher, there are some options to extend the value of your gift voucher:
- If your gift voucher hasn’t expired, we can extend your gift voucher for an additional 3 months for a fee of $50.
- If your gift voucher is no more than 3 months out of date, we can extend your gift voucher for an additional 3 months for a fee of $75.
- Gift vouchers will be deemed invalid 9 months after purchase date.
- Failure to arrive on your scheduled date and time will render your gift voucher invalid.
- All media purchased from or supplied by Coffs Skydivers remain copyright to Coffs Skydivers who own and retain the right to the footage and photographs. These may be used by Coffs Skydivers for company marketing and branding purposes.
- Should there be any technical issues relating to camera/ dubbing equipment, no warranties can be made against the individual skydive as the filming and skydive are two separate products.
- All media is supplied on a USB card unless otherwise requested. Your acceptance on the day of the media will be deemed as your approval of the media being in full working order. No refunds will be made available after your departure from our offices.
- Coffs Skydivers is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with any third party. We use this information to identify your booking and provide you with information to personalise your experience with Coffs Skydivers.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Once you tick to accept the Terms and Conditions on the online booking form, it is received by Coffs Skydivers and serves as authorization of your payment and acceptance of the terms and conditions stated. You also agree to further indemnify Coffs Skydivers, it’s associate companies, directors and associates against any risk or action related to your participation in your skydive.